- Why does Ganesha have an elephant head?
- Was Hanuman really a monkey?
- Why are Indian deities shown with blue skin?
- What is the meaning of the peacock feather?
- What do the different Hindu rituals and traditions mean?
- What are the different ages and avatars?
If you would like to know the answers to these questions and many more, then this is the course for you.
Although many people think that Hinduism is a polytheistic religion, in its deepest essence Hinduism shares many of the core beliefs of the world’s great religions like Christianity, Buddhism and Islam.
Drawing upon his vast knowledge of various cultures and religions, and with his background as a Master Pranic Healer, Grand Master Choa Kok Sui reveals in this course the true meaning behind many of the symbols and rituals of Hinduism.
This workshop shows you a pragmatic approach to understanding the One Universal Formless God through a more than 8000 year old religion.
Learn and practice the secrets of the key Hindu mantras like:
- Om Namah Shivay: Access the Power aspect of the Soul
- Gayatri Mantra: Divine Guidance, Protection and to awaken Buddhi
- Laxmi Gayatri Mantra: Manifesting Abundance and Prosperity
- ……. and much more!
Please find below the details of the course:
DATE: 13th September, 2015
TIME: 9.30am to 6pm
VENUE: Krishna Palace Hotel, Grant Road
TRAINER: Sriram Rajagopal
ELIGIBILITY: Basic Pranic Healing
CHEQUE FAVOURING: Yoga Vidya Pranic Healing Trust, Mumbai
Basic + Hinduism
|1st June to 27th July
||Rs 9000 ( Save Rs 1000)
|28th July to 12thSeptember
||Rs 9500 ( Save Rs 1000)
** The package rates are applicable for those who have not completed their Basic Pranic Healing Course yet. For terms and conditions pertaining to the package, please get in touch with the Foundation.
Register for Hinduism Revealed