Inner Teachings of Hinduism Revealed
- Why does Ganesha have an elephant head?
- Was Hanuman really a monkey?
- Why are Indian deities shown with blue skin?
- What is the meaning of the peacock feather?
- What do the different Hindu rituals and traditions mean?
- Why do women put a 'bindi'?
- What are the different ages and avatars?
If you would like to know the answers to these questions and many more, then this
class is for you.
Drawing upon his vast knowledge of various cultures and religions, and with his
background as a Master Pranic Healer, Grandmaster Choa Kok Sui reveals the true
meaning and essence behind many of the symbols and rituals of Hinduism, in this
With in-depth discussions of Hinduism’s most revered and celebrated symbols and
being deeply insightful, this class is for everyone who wants to gain a better understanding
of the Hindu religion, helping him or her appreciate the ancient wisdom inherent
in its teachings and symbolism.
This class is for both the ardent spiritual seeker as well as the beginner thirsting