In today’s day and age, nobody has truly escaped stress, grief, anger and other
negative thoughts. Hectic schedules and an overwhelming need to balance relationships
and lives often cause many people to have serious lifestyle diseases. Sometimes,
people take up smoking or other ways to deal with stress. In today’s fast paced
world, there is a need to get things done perfectly. With that comes a barrage of
expectations, which causes poor self esteem, guilt and other problems. And too many
people crack from pressure.
Pranic Psychotherapy is an amazing tool to deal with such issues. The class teaches
you the application of Pranic Healing techniques for healing and alleviating emotional
and mental imbalances. Negative emotions and traumatic experiences are essentially
negative thought forms and emotional energies lodged in the aura and in the critical
energy centres. These energies are often difficult to release, requiring months
or even years of traditional psychotherapy to experience any improvement. But Pranic
Psychotherapy offers you the ability to quickly and safely release these crippling
- Self-healing for stress, tension, irritability, grief and anxiety.
- Eliminating negative programming acquired during childhood that could be holding
you back from success.
- Healing for compulsive behaviors, phobias, addictions to smoking, alcohol, drugs,
food and sugar, and even depression.
- Removing the negative influences (e.g., envy, jealousy, anger, etc.) of other people
- Repairing damaged or cracked protective webs in the chakras to prevent future intrusions.
- Healing the effects of psychic attacks that can cause anxiety attacks, irritability,
bad luck or even financial ruin.
- Shielding techniques to protect your chakras, aura and material possessions.